Sunday, June 1, 2008

Family Visit










"I'm driving to Cino" says "C". After a long wait my family arrived! Kris, Sandi and
 C came for a weekend visit.
There was a carnaval in Ft. Bragg-it was a fundraiser for the Lions organization. We thought C might like it. We sure had fun watching her.
The Humane Society brought some puppies and kittens to show. 
C loves puppies and kittens!
The merry-go-round was scary at first but by the third time I was loving it!
So, it was a great trip but too short!

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Oh my gosh . . . that one behind the wheel? I can see her fourteen years from now looking just as cute! I knkow what you mean about short visits. It's so much fun to be with the grandkids, we never can get enough of 'em, even with three living so close by now. Every stage they go through is an adventure to re-live, remembering our own when they were that age. Just love 'em, they grow up so dang fast!