Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ryders say Goodbye




Janice and Ken were all packed up and ready to go early this morning. They will visit some favorite spots on their way to Camp Cascadia. We'll miss them but the Thompson's will meet them in 6 weeks and I'll catch up with all of them at Winchester Bay.  

"C" and "J" are saying goodbye to the Ryders
Denise brought Ranger over to have a quick play daydate with the kids. Ranger just loves getting hugs and scratches!
So, Ranger is going back home and the kids are going to the beach! I'm going t work......

2 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

We had a great time with all of you, and look forward to Winchester Bay this year especially, because you're going to join us . . . yippeee! Thanks for this great picture of our send-off ... I'm going to borrow it for my blog!

CaliforniaGrammy said...

You-Whoooooo, pictures of the kids please! I know they're there and you're having oh-so-much fun.