Sunday, January 18, 2009

January Ramblings....

For those of you who think I can only post pictures of grandchildren.....
AAAHHH! Is this really January? Or did we miss 4 months and it's really April... I noticed my friends haven't posted since Christmas so I thought I'd let you know they're still alive and well....and moving to another site! 
Here's Garys new home -the shed on site#529! Nice digs, Gary
This is what it looks like when you're moving. You have to really, really, want that new site...
Of course, moving also means thinning out, getting rid of, and shifting a whole bunch of stuff.  
And here's why they're moving..
This will be their view outside their living room..beautiful, yes?
This will be Mittens' new hunting grounds...
Possible deck here....
Who knows why I took this...
My friend, Jeanne, came down from WA to get some seratonin... She's a former member of Park Sierra and moved north to be closer to her daughter and granddaughter. But sunny California is something you don't get out of your system easily. She's lapping up the rays on a late afternoon-in short sleeves, on my deck IN JANUARY!!
We played cards for hours, reminisced, and promised to meet up in the desert in March. Hope my hands are in shape for another marathon Minnesota Canasta!

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Oh my gosh! I just learned the other day that Jeanne gave up her lot, and here she is. But I certainly understand wanting to be close to kids and grandkids, that's for sure!

Isn't Gary and Cecile's new lot gonna be beautiful! Hooray for them.