Sunday, January 11, 2009

Construction Day

The man team, John and JH
weather stripping on the steps to no one will slip...
Beautiful low voltage lights around the deck and down the ramp....
The Piece de Resistance! My new sink...I'm going to organize a dishwashing party-bring your own and wash your own dishes
The girl team-Kris and C
JH and C were invited to my neighbors'  house for cookies and See's suckers..
JH likes my neighbors
No rest for the construction team...
Of course, emptying the truck was a full team job!

I always have a "to do" list for Kris, and this goes back to forever! I wanted to change the kind of sink I had in the park trailer. She wanted to confer with her boss/partner John for the best approach and that was the perfect excuse to invite the whole family up to visit. While they were here he and Kris conferred about other tasks and arranged their schedules so they could come and spend a whole day doing various jobs. JC and C came, too. The results? A new sink (I LOVE it!) ambient, low voltage lighting around the deck and down the ramp (no excuse for tripping now!), weather stripping for the steps to the deck and better lighting in the shed. These guys are so awesome-that list was completed in one day! i'm so blessed....

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

You are truly blessed! Fabulous work and the sink is gorgeous. . . so much better than the original! It was good to kid around with little C. She's such a cutie pie. I know she'll be my buddy some day.