Monday, March 24, 2008

More Cruise News

We have Grammy, C, and Baby ready to get on the bus to take a tour of Puerta Vallarta

One of the many animals I found on my bed each night!

This may be too dark-do you see K and C on the right side of the stage? It was C's first time on stage  and she loved it! That's Jimmy singing-he has a beautiful voice.

Whew! I'm still rocking and swaying in the breeze-but there isn't any breeze....I promised a few more lines about the cruise...and of course more pix! Holland America began its history as a principal carrier of immigrants from Europe to the US. In 1895 the company offered its first vacation cruise from New York. In the 1970's vacations became her full time service.
 r family vacations and Rosie O'Donnell  put a great entertainment package together and every night  (and some days, too!) were loaded with laughs, songs and magic. The headliners were fantastic (Sam Harris, Cyndi Lauper and the Broadway  Belters and many, many more). We visited three ports, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. I've been to these ports before so I didn't go ashore until Puerto Vallarta, which was just as beautiful as I remembered.   Life's good! I'm hoping to get some pix from my new friends and when I do I'll post them. until then you'll have to be satisfied with the regular family stuff.....

No comments: