Saturday, March 8, 2008

Home at Last-But not for Long!

I arrived home Monday, March 3rd. We (Cecile & I) tried to come up with 5 good reasons to be back at our SKP Park-I thought of three. The best reason is that after laundry and other mundane chores I'll be packing for a Mexican Riviera Cruise with my favorite girls...Kris, Sandi and best of all, Cassidy. This is their first cruise and I hope not their last...
Before I go, I'm taking the rig in for repairs..I regret buying a brand new rig-I wish I had found one a couple of years old that was already "broken in"-oh well. I want everything spiffy before I go to Mendocino for the summer...but that's another blog.
While I'm gone we'll celebrate St. Patrick's Day and Easter-so I'll have some fun pictures to share.
Happy travels !


1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Well, we're glad you're back . . . but also wish Bon Voyage to you and all your girls. You'll have a fabulous time with that little Cassidy. Look forward to all the great pictures!