Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cruising


These guys are the greatest!
DB, our stateroom attendant, was very talented making 
animals out of towels

This has been the most fun weeks in a long, long time! K,S,C and I (that's grammy to some of you) just came back from a week long cruise to Mexico. We were on the Oosterdam, one of Holland America's (HAL) medium-sized ships. It is now my favorite cruise line, and I will look for more cruise specials on HAL in the future. 
Why was this so special? It's the first cruise my family and I took. The ship was impeccable. the crew so friendly (did you ever know a crew that learned your name by the end of the week?), the food delish. entertainment outstanding, but most of all my fellow passengers. They were so friendly! RVacations know how to put a great package together, and find the best crew so that it was a fantastic week-just too short. 
But the best by far were the new friends I met-Jimmie, Randy, Jessie, Bruce and Chris took me under their collective wings and made me feel so special-just like a celebrity! They are all talented professionals that took time to make happy memories Grammy will keep forever. You guys have an open invitation to come visit.  You have a special place in my heart and i love you!
  More cruise news and pix later.... 

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. Hurry home so you have time to post more pictures, especially of that cutie pie you bunked with!