Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Miss E is crawling!

Kris came for a visit this weekend, along with her beautiful girls, Miss C and Miss E. I hadn't seen the girls in a few weeks and what a difference that time makes! Miss E is 8 months old, and Kris was telling me that she is sooo close to crawling-and she just took off! I love having the kids visit and many of my friends in the park were happy to see them at the Saturday pot luck down at the clubhouse. many remembered when Miss C was Miss E's age....
Miss C is checking for new teeth....mom warned her that it would hurt if she were bitten!
Miss C put Miss E in the middle of the double lounge chairs....it's Miss C's favorite seat..she's great at sharing....
Miss C got acquainted with my new guard dog, Boo. She wanted to take him home but I told her he needed to stay with me-I need protection!
Miss E's favorite teething ring is a bracelet of kiki nuts I brought from Hawaii.
Aren't I a lucky Grammy?!!?

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Isn't being a grammy just the best thing in the whole wide world. Your granddaughters are just so darn cute, BOTH of them. How fun it was to see them. That Miss C will some day be my buddy, I just know it. And I'll be patient and wait my turn. It'll be worth it.