Monday, September 21, 2009

Goodbye Stanwood,WA

Here's Roy and Teresa's house-and I'm parked in their driveway! it's pretty big-T to;d me they had three rigs at one time when they were preparing to go to Alaska.
Teresa and I outside of St. Anne's Church on the tribal reservation. It's one of my favorite Churches-we stayed for the pot luck they have after mass....
This is the view from the church...It's Tulalip Bay, part of Puget Sound-beautiful!
We (Pat, Teresa and Debby) celebrated Teresa's birthday a few days early since I have to go home for a baby fix....Lunch was yum! and, we always have a great time when we get together.....What plays in Stanwood stays in Stanwood.........

I found the perfect basket for T in Ft. Bragg, and made a wreath for her made of mule ear abolone shells-it's something I do for the ford House in Mendo and I thought T would like one of my creations.....Halloween is one of her favorite holidays and I found the perfect spider in Canby, OR. I thought two weeks would be plenty of time to catch up and play but it went by so fast! I'll miss my northern friends and look forward to a visit from them soon.

No comments: