Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome Baby E


What a surprise! Plans were for Sandi to go to the hospital June 15th to deliver but Baby E had her own agenda. At their regular appointment the Dr. found something changing and sent Sandi and Kris to the hospital immediately. (This was Thursday, June 11). Baby E was delivered @ approx. 5:14pm, weighing 6 lbs. 15 oz., length 17", and all is well! I'm very happy for them and very proud of my family!
I have a picture just like this with C-Baby E is almost 24 hours old.
Homecoming-2 days later! 
C is very gentle, very protective and (so far) thinks it's cool to have a baby sister.
Such  perfection!

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Such perfection indeed. Isn't a newborn baby, especially your own grandbaby, a gift from God . . . a true miracle. Congratulations to you and Momma and Mommy.

Sure wish I could be there to help squeeze her! And doesn't big sister C just love her new baby sister! How cute she is with her! I wish I could squeeze her too!