Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mary and Jim in Mendo

Jim says it one of the best steaks he's ever had.....that's outdoor cooking for you! 

Mary and Jim Hambelton are good friends from my home park in Coarsegold, Ca. They decidied to get away for a few days to enjoy the coastal weather play tourist. I think they're enjoying it so much they might consider volunteering!
I got Jim working right away-he's our new Lord of the Flame.
They fit just perfectly in front of my rig-nothing fancy very comfy.
Couldn't let Mary just supervise-we're getting ready for dinner
My new neighbors stopped by to say hi-they are replacing Gary and Cecile, not that anyone could actually replace the Thompsons.....
Jim got the fire burning just right for a nice chat around the camp-sorry I didn't get the fog rolling in.....

2 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

It looks like Mary and Jim are fitting right in. I'm glad they could come up and enjoy the change of climate. Will they be coming up to Winchester Bay? Would love to see them!

Mary and Elaine said...

Hey - Great Blog. Wow, you have been having a LOT of visitors considering that you are in a place that is not exactly easy to get to. Great people, too. Just wanted to let you know that we are currently in Florence, OR and will be at Winchester Bay within a week. Have heard that you will be coming up this year. Great! Sending hugs.
Love, Mary & Elaine