Sunday, November 8, 2009

Kris is 40!

Where did the time go? Just "yesterday" Kris was planning a surprise 35th party for me-and now she's celebrating her 40th! Next Tuesday is the official day but with school and owrk during the week the family came to celebrate today. Kris asked for (and got) several cooking tools for camping-and some recipes from my friends and the internet. Since Sandi's birthday was last week, her gift was a gift card (I lost her present somewhere between WA and home.)
Miss C has just grown so much! Miss E is almost 5 mos. old and such a talker!
We had a great time-even though it was cold!
The campfire was perfect-thanks, Jack, for leaving such a good supply of wood!
Here she is...the birthday girl!
Ann (cookie grandma) came for a quick visit...and shared some yummy mint chocolate cookies-yum.
It must be the mountain air that got Miss E a 4hr. nap......

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

I'm so bummed I missed your call. That little Miss C looks like she's not quite as shy as she was when she was three! And her baby sister is nothing but adorable. Happy Birthday to Kris. I must print out those recipes I promised you. I'm pretty sure I have her address, and I'll just mail them to her to enjoy!