Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

C is always happy but especially so when she's looking for quail. She and mommy were riding in the back-a new experience for C. 
C has her own toothbrush and paste at grammys house.
 Best part is brushing her tongue and spitting
And the fish was this big! She's so chatty it's hard to believe we were worried about her speech.
C had a lot to say to my friends Ann and Debby. Of course it was safest when close to mamma
There always seems to be chores..C didn't like the noise the blower made so she picked up leaves with the reacher.
It was a good lesson in eye hand coordination.
Mommy helped blow the leaves off the deck 
Naturally, we had to have corn dogs after all that work! C is sharing hers with me. I had to save myself for all that leftover turkey in the fridge. 
It was a beautiful afternoon so we all ate outside

Thanksgiving week was a busy one for me...First my friends Scott and Debby came down from Camano Island, WA to celebrate the feast with their son Jeremy who had a big announcement-he's engaged! S&D are very excited for them. I'm excited because they might  be living here within a couple of years, and I can hardly wait! 
Then, I went to dinner with my friends the Rogers and the Aitkens. We had a fine meal and left stuffed-shared a lot of good jokes, too.
Then Kris, Sandi and C came for a second day of Thanksgiving. Again, more food of course!


2 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

I just love C's haircut . . . it makes her look so much more like a "big girl!" And I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. (We have yet to "do" Thanksgiving . . . the rest of our local family have a flu bug that we didn't want them to share . . . so we've postponed turkey day until next week.) Great post, adorable family!

Mary and Elaine said...

Hey Pat,
So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with Curt, Viv, Art & Ann. Your granddaughter is getting so big! And what a cutie! Where are the pictures of her Moms?
Sending big hugs,
Mary & Elaine